Sunday, March 30, 2014

Busy Beaver

I have done quite a few things this past week.  I needed my sewing to keep me sane this week.  Work has been extremely stressful with new computers being installed.

This is what I have been doing.


My Beatle Bag.  I used the same reds from Scrumptious but inside I used an aqua.


Just need to stitch up the pin cushion then this one is finished.


Next up is row three of Goodnight Irene using my Bonnie and Camille fabrics.  I love how this is turning out.


Raincheck is now a top and in the pile to get quilted.  Now I will have to do my Mini Raincheck.


Speaking of minis a few years ago I signed up to a mini club for English Paper Piecing.  There were six mini quilts using different shapes.  Needless to say I had not finished any of them and they had been sitting in the half done pile.  I can now say I have one finished and five to go.  Two are nearly up to the quilting stage so some progress has been made.


Block 2 of my Hapiness quilt.  This was foundation pieced which I haven't done too much of so it was a bit of a challenge.

And lastly


Blocks 3 and 4 of my Wishes quilt along.  Block 4 was just released yesterday but since I hadn't done block 3 I thought I would do them both at once and now I am up to date which is good.

I didn't realise how much I had done until I took my photos plus I have a couple of other things for swaps which I will show when they have been received.

Until next time happy stitching.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Kim
    You have been a busy girl, your quilts are so beautiful, love the raincheck one, thats on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been one vey busy irl...gorgeous projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been so busy Kim! Your Good Night Irene is amazing, all those different B&C ranges work so well together. The Raincheck is one of my favourites too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raincheck is so sweet. Love your mini ( love EPP). Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete