Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Few Things


I have been working on some swap presents this week so I had to hunt around to find some things to show.

First up is a partly completed quilt top which just needs borders.  It is called Springtime and is by Leanne Milsom www.lizzie-the-quilter.blogspot.com.au.   I had some left over Happy Go Lucky charm squares and I got border and backing  fabric from the same range on special.  Yeah!



Next up is my umbrella tops which are now all sewn just need to attach them to their blocks.  The one on top is a favourite.


And lastly is progress on Cornelian.  There are four of these hexy strips.  I have nearly finished the stitching on this one then three more to go.  It is a lot of work for the month so I think I will take some extra time.  I have all my blocks now as Quilt Fabric Delights is closing down which is really sad.  If you are looking for some bargains Sarah currently has 40% off everything.  I got a whole bunch of Bonnie & Camille fabric.

Until next time happy stitching.

2 comments:

  1. love your quilt kima and you are good with your hexies i need to start some soon,hope you have a lovely evening.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kim. your projects are beautiful and i especially love my Spring time quilt in your colours. B & C fabrics are my favourite to. You made my day seeing my design on your blog. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete