Sunday, February 2, 2014

Swaps and some Sewing

This year I have joined some swaps.  The Fat Quarter Swap and Birthday Swap which continues throughout the year.  January had three birthdays.  This what I sent.





This is what I received.


I am going to use them  in some Christmas projects.

I have also joined two of Cherryl's swap the 12 inch mini group and the Initial Heart Swap.  I posted my parcel off last Friday.


Can't show you yet what is inside.

I have also done a little sewing.

A couple more Fresh blocks.



A project that I have had half started for some time.  I had the sewing mat finished but just hadn't got around to doing the pincushion and tread catcher.  The pattern was from Homespun 92 (Vol 12.1).  It is called Beyond Measure and was designed by Roslyn Mirrington.  There is also a sewing machine cover which I haven't yet made.  I have used Ruby by Bonnie & Camille yes that is how long ago I started it.

Until next time happy stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric and projects look great !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. I find it a little hard picking fabrics for others but it is fun looking at fabric I wouldn't normally buy.

      Delete