Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Initial Heart Swap


Last night I received my parcel from De for the Initial Heart Swap.  De was my swap partner as well and we both managed to get Australia Post to deliver our parcels on the same day which was really nice.

This is what I received from De.

A thread catcher which is so handy and a needlecase/pocket and of course some yummy chocolate.  De really kept to the heart theme with heart fabrics and buttons.  Thanks so much De I love my gifts.

This is what I sent to De.

A bag for scissors it is a pattern by Marg Low, together with some pink heart fabric, some heart pins and some sweet heart lollies.  I was really worried about sending chocolate in the post I had visions of my parcel sitting on the tarmac at the airport in 40 degree heat and De receiving a melted mess hence I went with the sweet hearts.

Thanks De I have already been using my thread catcher and also a big thanks to Cheryll for organising the swap it was great fun.

Until next time happy stitching.

9 comments:

  1. I visited De on Wednesday and she showed me your gifts. They are so sweet and she loves what you made for her. xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie it is so nice to know that they are loved as it is hard when you don't know someone. The gifts De made me are so lovely I am using my thread catcher . Xxxx

      Delete
  2. Wow Kim such lovely gifts both sent and received.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shez I had fun am going to do more swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts, both sent and received! I know what you mean about the chocolate...I sent Shez chocolates once in a swap and they arrived a bit worse for wear :-(

    ReplyDelete