Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Good Night Irene Sew Along

I have joined a Sew Along after I saw Good Night Irene quilts popping up a few different blogs I thought it would make a good quilt to use up some of my Bonnie and Camille scraps.

I dived into my Bonnie and Camille scrap bin and pulled out all the little 2.5 inch scraps.  Lets just say that there were plenty.

I cut and cut not sure how many I actually didn't count.

 My pile ready to be sewn.

I have used a white on white tone print that has hexagons on it. It was in the cupboard.

This is my progress so far.

I really like how it has turned out but I am partial to my Bonnie and Camille fabrics.

Until next time happy stitching.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love your blocks. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kim, it's hard to beat B & C scraps...

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great Kim,love your fabrics.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love B&C fabrics too - they look great in that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is looking lovely!!
    Good work and a great idea of using up scraps!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous. Always beautiful fabric lines from B and C aren't they?

    ReplyDelete