Monday, January 13, 2014

The Sewing Holiday is Over

I had to go back to work today which was a bit sad as I was so enjoying my time in my sewing room.  Not sure how much sewing will get done this week with the heatwave that is coming and our train system does not cope with the heat already tonight I had to wait for 20 minutes for a train to take me home.  Okay enough of the whinging about the terrible Melbourne train system.

I did manage to get a few more things done on my last couple of days at home.

 My last three Flower Girl blocks done ready to be sewn together into rows.

 One of the Double Take quilts all complete.  I am going to use this as a table cloth.

 Framed all sewn together.  This is another quilt from Simply Retro.

 This little stitchery is now all complete just deciding where to hang it.

 Another completed project.  This one only needed the button sewn on it is a Libby Richardson design which I got at a sewing day last year.

My baby sampler just needs the binding sewn down.

Until next time stay cool if you are somewhere hot and enjoy stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Your double take quilt will make a gorgeous table cloth. I love using quilts as table clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya I think I will have to use more quilts as table clothes.

      Delete
    2. Boy boy you sure have been busy such beautiful work there Kim.xx

      Delete