Friday, January 3, 2014

Holiday Sewing

As I am on holidays I have managed to do a bit of sewing and finish off some quilt tops which were well on the way but I got distracted from with other projects.

 First up is Snowmen A to Zzzz.

 A close up.

 Next is the Fat Quarter Shop's 10th Anniversary quilt along quilt.

And the last is my Glacier quilt which just needed the final borders on.  I got this in Alaska and it looked exactly like the glaciers I had been on so it is a nice memory quilt.

All these quilts I want to get long armed quilted so it may be a while before they all get done.

 I have my binding prepared for when I eventually get the quilts quilted.

 More work on Cornelian.


A baby sampler for a 1st birthday present for a friend's little girl.  I have a boy one to make for my cousin's son which is a bit overdue as he is already one but I have the boy version of this to make.  They are Teddlywinks designs and it was quick to stitch up just need to do the borders.

I have also sandwiched a couple of quilts for quilting.  I now have sore knees from crawling around the floor.

Now have the binding to do for this one.

Hope you are enjoying your holiday sewing.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts I think snowmen is my favourite and you are making great progress on cornelian.. Wow great start to the new Year !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen I get so much more sewing done when I don't have to go to work a necessary evil to pay for all my fabric.

      Delete