Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

This is what my parents gave me for Christmas.

 A ladder to hang my quilts on.  They got an old ladder from the recycle shop at the tip.  Dad sanded it and then painted it in aqua and as I requested some tinsel.

The after shot with some of my quilts on display.  It is already full so I may have to get another one just need to sort out if I have some room for another.

Now for the resolutions.  I make the same resolution each year to finish some of my UFOs I think I have even more than at the beginning of last year so I do really need to get them under control so I am really going to try this year it is just that all these new fabric and patterns that come out that are irresistible.  What I am going to do is keep up with my blocks of the month I am going well with Cornelian and am doing the Wishes Quilt Along with the Fat Quarter Shop.

I will be back soon with some quilt tops I have  been working on today.  I didn't have room to take photos I am waiting for my bin to be collected as I have been having a bit of a clean out and run out of room in the rubbish bin.  I couldn't take photos outside today as it has been raining.

Until next time happy stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Your ladder looks fantastic Kim.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shez I am so pleased with it and to have a place to display my quilts.

      Delete