Saturday, January 25, 2014

FNSI Results

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Friday night sewing.

I managed to spend some time at the sewing machine working on Pippa.

 I just have two more borders to cut and put on then quilting and binding.  I think she is very cute.  I am going to hang her in my sewing room when she is finished.

I then did some work on my next Cornelian block as I wanted to watch the tennis.  This is the progress so far.

If you want to see what everyone else got up to visit Wendy of Sugarlane Quilts.  

Until next time happy stitching.

6 comments:

  1. Love your Pippa....I am doing the Corneliam blocks as well yours looks gorgeous,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peg. I am really enjoying doing Cornelian. The hexies are so easy the way Helen does them and it is nice not having to pull out papers.

      Delete
  2. Sweet little Pippa! I saw that someone else was working on the second block you shared last night. Do not remember who though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda, I now have all the borders on so up to making my quilt sandwich.

      Delete
  3. I do like your cornelian block - it looks quite intricate.

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am really enjoying making it.

      Delete