Firstly I finished quilting my Vintage Holiday quilt so now it just needs to be trimmed and have the binding put on. The weather is becoming more favourable for putting binding on quilts.
During the week I spent time cutting and ruling lines so that I would be ready to sew.
This is Star Blossoms by Bonnie of Cotton Way using Marmalade. I had this cut out for a while just had to draw the lines and find time to do it.
As you can see these are mostly "new" projects so not much success with finishing things. I got tempted by the new Happy Go Lucky fabric so I had to have a play with it. I am just waiting on the yardage to be available from the shops which isn't due until May so maybe I will have all the blocks ready to go by them but no promises as you never know what temptation is around the corner.
Until next time happy stitching.