Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Some Finishes

In the last week or so I have managed to finish a few things.

 Two quilts all bound and finished.  Lucky I did the binding last week it is going to be 40 degrees here tomorrow not ideal for sewing binding.

 Two Christmas decorations.

Blocks 4 of Cornelian.  These just needs the centres done but I am hoping the fabrics for that come with the next block which is due this week.  I am all up to date on this one and any so enjoying making it.  I choose to use the Cottage Garden Threads option and they are so lovely to work with.

Until next time happy stitching.

6 comments:

  1. Love your decorations, and Cornelian wow it is looking great !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen really enjoying making Cornelian. Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. I love those little christmas decorations...very sweet!
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete