Monday, December 2, 2013

Some finishes and new things

I have managed to finish  a couple of things.  I have taken these photos outside but because I only have a very small back yard I couldn't stand straight in front of the clothes line as there is a wall there so they are on a bit of an angle.

 First up is my Round and Round quilt using Happy Go Lucky by Bonnie & Camille and it is one of Camille's patterns.  I think I will get this one professionally quilted.

 Merry Merry Snowmen by Bunny Hill Designs all finished ready for Christmas.  I have purchased a Hang It Dang It hanger so I can hang this one up just have to work out where to hang it wall space is limited but I may need to jig a few things around.




 Some close ups.  I love Snowmen!

L7 finished and ready for wrapping.

 Summer Bouquet ready for quilting.  Just have to think about how I would like to do it.  Gail hand quilted hers but I can never get my top flat enough when I hand quilt so I am thinking I may machine quilt as I know I won't be happy if it is not flat.
 And because I have finished some things I just got more for the to do pile.  I went to the Piccadilly Market in Geelong and Cinderberry Stitches had a stall so I had to get a few kits just because I could.

A couple of other little purchases from the market could not resist the Gingerbread Man brooch and the hair clips are a little present for a friend's little girl so cute.

I am off to finish decorating the tree.

Until next time happy stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Love love your merry merry snowmen, l7 looks great,round and round looks lovely, and summer bouquet beautiful. Look forward to see in it quilted.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen I really enjoyed making Merry Merry Snowmen.

      Delete
  2. You have some beautiful finishes Kim, Round and Round is lovely, and your Merry Merry Snowmen, wow that is stunning. Good on you for having a lovely new quilt ready for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete