Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

Just dropping by to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

 Snowmen A to Zzzz is put together now just need to do the fly stitch along the seams.  So pleased with how it turned out so far.

 My sister made me a gingerbread train.  I have been admiring it for the last couple of days but think I will give into temptation tonight and eat some.  She makes the best gingerbread.
My boss gave me these beautiful flowers.  They come in a little basket which made it easy to carry home on the train.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings you something nice.

Until next time happy stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Your snowman quilt looks great. Must get mine out & make a start. Merry Christmas. Hugs, xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanette I have been working on it all year still a bit to do but it is a fun quilt. Merry Christmas.

      Delete