Saturday, November 2, 2013

Friday Night With Friends

Hi everyone,

Just want to start by saying thank you for all the lovely comments.  I think I have now worked out how to reply and have fixed the problem I was having with receiving replies.  It had an old email address which I thought I had changed.  I am not always that good at the tech stuff much prefer when it all runs smoothly.

Anyway last night I went back to my Audrey Blue quilt.  I managed to get the last 13 blocks together.


So now for the hard part of deciding which block to put where.  I always end up swapping blocks back and forth and then ending up putting them back in the same spot.

I have some plans to do quite  bit of sewing this weekend.  In Melbourne it is a long weekend (well sort of Tuesday is Cup Day and I have taken Monday off work) so four days to sew.  I have a few presents in progress for gifts needed for early in the New Year I want to work on and some Christmas decorations to make.  First though I have to go to the quilt shop to get a couple of supplies.

Hope everyone had a great night sewing.  Thanks Cheryll for hosting.

Until next time happy stitching.

11 comments:

  1. lovely blocks kim,enjoy your 4 days .xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I really enjoyed my 4 days off

      Delete
  2. The blocks look great, good luck with your placement :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Audrey blue blocks, have a great time sewing with your long weekend :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was lovely to see you at FNwF... and you worked on some wonderful blocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks look great....enjoy your sewing long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blocks. hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like the colours in your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you get a lot of sewing done on your four days off, beautiful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love those colours. The top is beautiful. Hugs,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I do love this Kim - Janelle is a favourite of mine & those fabrics are yum!! Glad you got your Comments issue sorted, you don't want to miss out on them!

    ReplyDelete