Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Go Lucky Friday Night Sew In

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had an enjoyable Friday sewing.  Thanks Wendy for hosting Friday Night Sew In.

I played with some Happy Go Lucky Fabric.  This time I was working on Audrey Blue designed by Janelle Wind as part of Quilt Fabric Delights Christmas In July of course I had to get the kit as it was using Happy Go Lucky by Bonnie & Camille

This is the progress so far

 I had most of them pinned up ready to sew when I got home for work.  Until the pin tin was empty.  There were still a few more to be pinned.

 I managed to get 12 blocks finished so almost half way.  There are 25 blocks in all



I feel like I had quite a productive evening.

Until next time happy stitching.

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE your choice of fabric Kim, good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look fabulous. Love the fabrics. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks...so glad that you got something done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blocks Kim and love the fabric you are using.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fabrics you chose and block looks terrific

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, this project is looking gorgeous, and I love your fabric. Bonnie and Camille fabrics are always so happy, aren't they? I love them too. Very productive and beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh very nice!! I love how to blocks go together and form a secondary pattern, it is going to be stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work, coming together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see this one finished, well done on getting so many blocks sewn together :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Kim,

    I love it, this is such a pretty quilt. Lots of pieces to pin.
    Happy quilting.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete