Saturday, October 5, 2013

Friday Night with Friends

Hope everyone had a great night sewing last night.  I had an enjoyable evening doing some hand stitching very relaxing.

The project I worked on this month was a kit I got from Quilt Fabric Delights Christmas in July.  It is designed by Rachel Measham-Pywell of Four Wise Monkeys and it uses Bonnie & Camille Fabrics mostly from Happy Go Lucky but with a bit of Marmalade.  The red thread is a Cosmo thread.

I sewed the top together during the week it was very simple to do and did the tracing.  I also started the stitching so this is where I started.



A close up of the stitching.


The progress not quite finished but getting there.

Thanks Cheryll for hosting visit  Cheryll's blog to see what everyone else got up to.

Until next time happy stitching.

9 comments:

  1. What amazing bright fabric. So happy. I love the stitchery too.
    valspierssews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching, it is going to be a fabulous finish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful - you never can go wrong with a bit of Bonnie and Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Kim, it's so cute with the stitchery going round the border...
    PS - Any time I've replied to comments you've made on my blog they seem to bounce back to me, not sure what's going on there....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicky, I am not sure about the comments I am not that good with all the tech stuff but I will have a look at it. If any one has any suggestions to fix this let me know.

      Delete
  5. Delightful fabric... will look amazing, with the stitchery around the outer edge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt is beautiful, I love the fabrics and your stitching is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is gorgeous,well done Kim.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Kim, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete