Saturday, September 7, 2013

Friday Night With Friends

I managed to make some progress last night.

First I finished my yo-yos

I stitched these ones last night.


All of them now stitched and set up ready to be stitched together.  15 on each end of the table runner.  Getting close to having a finished project.

And speaking of finished projects.   I also managed to stitch on the binding on one of my quilts in the binding pile.  So nice to have something finished.


What a great night one project finished and one getting close success!

Until next time happy stitching.

5 comments:

  1. Visiting from FNWF Enjoyed my look around your Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    What a colourful night you had.
    I love yo yo's too. Great work.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great finish..and lovely yoyo's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, the yo-yos are cute, and I do love the finished quilt, I love that range of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Yo Yo's are gorgeous, i love your fabric choice, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete