Saturday, September 21, 2013

Friday Night Sew In

Last night I joined FNSI I had a bit more time than usual as I have been on holidays this week.

 I did a bit of stitching on Block 2 of Cornelian designed by Helen Stubbings.

Then I worked on my Summer Quilt designed by Camille Roskelley.  I am using Scrumptious by Bonnie & Camille.
I had already sewn the corner squares on.  So I trimmed blocks enough for 4 blocks there are 12 blocks in all.  Then it was time to press.  I do love it when the pattern tells you which way to press the seam.

Then it was time to sew.
And press some more.
And sew and press and sew and press.


One block nearly altogether.




Three blocks finished and the fourth nearly together it just got a little late for me.


Hope you all enjoyed sewing last night.

8 comments:

  1. Love your blocks and your stitchery I look forward to watching your progress on Cornelian !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sewing to with me, love your blocks and Helen's new BOM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blocks are coming together beautifully. And so is your stitchery. Going to have to check both of them out. Love FNSIs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got so much done on Friday night Kim! I love the new quilt, it's a lovely design, and looks fantastic in Scrumptious. I worked on a Thimble Blossoms project too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kim,

    Oh I love the pink blocks. I had a look through your blog. Just love the quilt you made for Thomas last year.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very produtive FNSI Kim. Nice stitchery and I love all your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful blocks Kim....and I can't believe how far you've got on Cornelian....it was only released the other day!!!!!! Congratulations as you have been drawn as a winner for FNSI this month too.......please email me your snail mail addy and I'll get your FQs in the mail to you ASAP! Well done......hope you join in again next month !

    Big sugary hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kim, oh I do love this range of fabrics, and the quilt will be so pretty, lots of block prettiness there... Well done on your FNSI win too, that's great!

    ReplyDelete