Saturday, August 3, 2013

Friday Night With Friends

Well last night I joined my first Friday Night with Friends.  I haven't done anything like this before.

I couldn't decide which of my many projects I should work on.  Well actually I was hoping that the fabric I had ordered earlier in the week would arrive but alas it didn't.

I finally decided to work on one of my QFD Christmas in July projects.  This one is by Hugs & Kisses.

This is what it looked like before I started last night.


And this is how it finished at the end of the night.


Still a bit to do but it is great to see the progress.

Until next time happy stitching.

6 comments:

  1. I love your stitchery the I love pattern . I'm a new follower I think you work is lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching and I love the stitchery, welcome to FNWF . :-))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, this was my first FNWF also. Great stitching....awesome project. Looking forward to seeing it done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great achievement for the night your stitchery is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete