Saturday, August 17, 2013

Friday Night Sew In

I joined FNSI for the first time last time.

I decided to work with some Scrumptious fabric that I managed to get my hands on.  I can't wait for this range to be released just love what Bonnie & Camille do.

The pattern is by Marg Low and is called Believe.

 I had the little stitcheries done during the week.  I just had to cut and sew.

 A close up of all those yummy fabrics.

 With the yo yos which will be attached to each end of the top.

 10 yo yos down 20 to go.  I haven't decided on my backing yet do I wait for Scrumptious yardage or do I dig into the Bonnie & Camille scrap bin and find something.

 The yo yos were made using the large Clover yo yo maker.  I hadn't used this before but I was very pleased with the results and it was easy to do.  Think I may have to get the small size maker as well.

Hope everyone had a great time sewing last night.  I sure did.

Until next time happy stitching.

10 comments:

  1. thats a beautiful project Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project look forward to seeing the yo yo's attached !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to your first FNSI of what I trust will be many - your project looks great, can't wait o see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the table runner, can't wait to see it finished with the yoyo's :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fabric..and what a lovely pattern

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful Kim......so glad you managed to get so much done...always much easier with friends! ;)
    xox sugary hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table runner is really beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Kim for your lovely comments on my "Lest we Forget" design over at Sugarlane Designs......sorry I couldn't reply by return....you're coming up as a 'no-reply' blogger.....so I've tracked you down!!!! Hope you don't mind! I'm going to miss all but the very last day of the quilt show as I'll be away for the week......of all weeks to double up!!!!! xox sugary hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! I LOVE this! The fabrics are gorgeous (I adore Bonnie & Camille). I have all sizes of the yo yo maker and they really are great to keep around. Looking forward to seeing your finished project. I love what I see already!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim, I am so happy to have found your blog tonight. I love all your quilting projects, and I see you are a very big fan of Bonnie and Camille too! So many of your quilts are on my 'one day' list, so I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete