Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Busy Sewing

I have been working on a few different things since last post.  I can't believe how much I have actually done.  It is nice to see progress.

 First up are my L7 blocks.  This is a gift quilt for a friend of my Mum's.  Not my usual colours.

 Next up is one of my Vintage blocks from Camille's Simply Retro book.  I have all the blocks done but need to trim them all back.

More stripes of scraps sewn together in preparation of a scrappy quilt.  Have been sewing a lot of stripes lately.

 My final block from my Mystery quilt.  Now I just need to put the quilt together.

 This is one of the projects from Girls Day Out by Libby Richardson.  I have a couple of projects from Gail Pan as well and some painting to do on Libby's other project.  Pictures hopefully will follow soon.

 My first block from Cotton Way Baby Love pattern.  This will be a quilt for my cousin's baby due early next year so plenty of time to make this one.

My second block of Folk Tale Paths.

Phew!  That is it off to do some more sewing.

Until next time happy stitching

1 comment:

  1. wow, you have been busy Kim....lovely WIPS!!!!! also wanted to let you know I'm feeling a bit better this evening.....yukky today but off to the doctor tomorrow regardless!!!! sorry...didn't have a return email address for you!
    xox sugary hugs

    ReplyDelete