Saturday, July 20, 2013

Two finished quilts and two finished blocks

Yay!!!  I have finished two quilts.  Think I may need to snuggle under them this afternoon.  It is cold and pouring with rain.  I have had to turn the light on so I could see what I was doing that is how dark it has gotten outside.  Glad to be at home inside.

First is Bundle Up Baby Girl by Bonnie of Cotton Way.  I have used up some on my left over jelly rolls from different Bonnie & Camille ranges that were in the stash.

It uses a quilt as you go method.  There is also ric rac in two different sizes.

Perfect to snuggle under while watching the tv.


 Sorry this one is sideways.  The other I took looked a bit blurry when I put it up so I swapped it with the sideways one.  Will have to have another go at taking a picture of this one.  It is Spools by Thimble Blossoms.  I am thinking I may have to unpick the binding and put on a hanging sleeve as I would like to hang this in the sewing room at some stage and didn't think to put the hanging sleeve on when I did the binding.

These are the next two blocks from the Fat Quarter Shops Deck-ade the Halls quilt along.  I am all up to date on this one it has been fun to put together.  The next block will be posted next week.

Until next time happy stitching.

1 comment: