Monday, May 6, 2013

New Things

My new cutting table and sewing chair arrived the weekend before last.  My parents put together the table for me it took a while with Mum supervising to make sure Dad did not go off track.  They did a great job.  I managed to put the chair together but needed a bit of muscle to give the finishing touches.  The sewing room renovations are coming along nicely.  I have ordered my new window so hopefully it won't be too much longer before we can finish off the painting and add the new door handles.


 The new table.  It is bigger than I thought.
 This is a row from my Hashtag quilt which is part of Camille's Craftsy Class which was great fun.

 The new chair very comfy.  The back is in just the right spot.

This is another of Camille's Craftsy Lessons half square triangles.  My points are so much better almost perfect.  Thanks Camille for your wonderful tips and tricks and can see so much improvement.  Check out her new patterns they are just great I don't know where she gets all her great ideas.  Bonnie's (Camille's Mum) also has some lovely patterns and some beautiful new fabric coming in September can't wait.  I have already got the new patterns just couldn't resist.  I thought I could use up some of my Bonnie & Camille scraps to make Camille's pattern Niner.  Oh for more sewing hours in the day!



Three blocks from Snowmen A to Zzzz.  Will have to trace out some more shortly.

Until next time happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment