Wednesday, May 22, 2013

In Progress

Everything at the moment is "in progress".

I finally got my window installed.

The frame needs to be painted and then the wall.  Hopefully then I can hang the drapes and move all my crafty stuff back in and then really make some progress with my ufos.

 This is my Spools Quilt which is all pinned ready to be quilted.  Designed by Camille Roskelley.

 The W block from Snowmen A to Zzz in progress.  I am so enjoying doing these stitcheries.

 These are my blocks for Sweet Pea designed by Bonnie Olverson of Cotton Way using Vintage Modern.  I had the blocks sitting around for a while.
This is a row from my Carousel Quilt also designed by Bonnie and using Happy Go Lucky Bonnie and Camille's new range.  I have so enjoyed putting this together especially after seeing all Camille's tips in her Craftsy Class I can see improvements in my patchwork particularly with my half square triangles.

Lets hope I make some more progress before the next showing.

Until next time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment