Monday, April 8, 2013

Catch Up

I had the last week off work and spent it catching up with family.

 Mikayla  and Teddy in their matching pjs.

 Joshua, Mikayla and Thomas at Melbourne Zoo.  They were a little cold as they are used to weather around 30 degrees not the low 20 degrees we were having in Melbourne.  We also went and saw the Croods which is a great movie so if you have any children to entertain over school holidays.  They are spending a few days with their other Nanna in Ballarat and will be back late in the week.  We are having a little party for Mikayla's birthday on Friday night which she is so excited about.

I also spent time catching up on my Mystery Block of the Month.  I am all up to date with the next block due in a couple of weeks.  I think there only two left to go.


I also finished Janet's quilt and gave it to her which she loves.  She sent me a photo of it on her bed but I don't  know how to get the photo from my phone to the computer.

I have done some other sewing but I haven't taken my photos yet so I will be back soon with another update.  Until then happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment