Sunday, April 14, 2013

Catch Up Part 2

The little ones have gone back home which is a bit sad as it is so nice spending time with them but the weather is starting to turn colder and I don't think they would cope with the cold.  Mikayla didn't even know what blankets were she asked for the jumpers to come off her bed.

Before they left we had an early celebration for Mikayla's 4th birthday can't believe she will be 4 time goes by so quickly.

Blowing out the candles under the watchful eye of Joshua, Thomas and Nikita.

 Digging in to the cake yummy!
 Now for the craft stuff that I have been catching up on and I didn't get to show last time.

Today I have been working on some blocks for my Spool quilt.  Fabric is Marmalade and the pattern is by Camille Roskelley called Spools of course.

 This is a table cloth which appeared in Homespun by Lynette Anderson which I just loved.  Now I am ready for next Christmas.


 A close up of the stitching.
 Hash tags blocks ready to be joined into rows.

Carousal  Quilt from Simply Fat Quarters from the Fat Quarter Shop. I have used left over fat quarters that I had from Vintage Modern.
 A block from Snowmen A to Zzzz.  I did block B early last year and have finally gone back.  I have a few blocks traced out ready to stitch so hopefully I will make some progress.  It is nice to come home for work and sit and watch the tv and do some stitching so I am set for the next few weeks.

Blocks 2 and 3 of Fernhill by Lynette Anderson again the same deal did the first block got distracted on other things and have finally gone back to it.  More tv stitching.


Another project I have had sitting for a while.  Olivia bag by Me and My Sister using Vintage Modern.  I saw it in a magazine in Vintage Modern and knew I just had to make it.

Until next time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment