Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What has been happening

This last week I have been busy stitching and finishing off a baby quilt for my sister's sister-in-law's baby.  My sister Robyn is coming down on Sunday with Thomas, Joshua and Mikayla so I am looking forward to seeing them again to see how much they have grown.

 This is the baby quilt.  Made from scraps using the disappearing 9 patch.  It is very easy to make and I quilted it with a cross hatch pretty simple.

More quilting this is my Vintage Holiday and I am just quilting in the ditch.


I have managed to get my hands on some precuts of Bonnie & Camille's next fabric range called Happy Go Lucky.  I have been cutting and sewing blocks for two quilts from Camille's Double Take pattern whilst I wait for the yardage to arrive in shops.


This is my Lynette Anderson stitchery completed now I just need to put it together.

Lucky for me I am having some time off work over Easter so I plan to do lots of sewing, stitching, quilting and watching my Craftsy Classes only two more days of work.  I have been counting down for a while.

Until next time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment