Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bedrunners and a Mystery Block

It has been quite hot here over the past couple of weeks so the quilting has come to a stand still.  I am hopeful of a couple of cool days so I can get the quilt finished as my deadline is looming.

Since it has been hot I have managed to see two more movies from my wish list Silver Linings Playbook and Zero Dark Thirty both were really good movies but if I was voting in the Oscars my vote would go to Argo which is one of the best edge of your seat movies I have ever seen.  I still have a couple more movies on list to go.

I have managed to do some stitching.  I have been sitting in the lounge room with the air conditioner on and doing some English Paper Piecing (EPP).  It is very relaxing and addictive.  I have a few EPP projects I want to do.

 This is Rings of Friendship from Sue Daley's New English Paper Piecing Book.  I am up to appliquing the rings onto the background fabric.

 This is Bonnie & Camille's block from the Fat Quarter Shop's Mystery BOM.  I still have two blocks to go before I am up to date.  They are on the to do list.

This bed runner has been finished for a while but I don't think I have shown it.  It is designed by Bonnie of Cotton Way.

The marble bags were a hit with the kids.

Until next time happy stitching

1 comment:

  1. Your projects are beautiful,those bed runners are such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete