Thursday, January 17, 2013

Gift making

The past week or so I have been working on some gifts.  I am still going on my Aunt's quilt but had to have a break tonight considering it is 40 degrees.  I bit hot to be under a quilt .

I have managed to also make a couple of little gifts for a friend at work who is leaving in a few weeks time.  I don't know what I will do without her as we work so well together and enjoy each others company.  She and her husband are going travelling around Australia in their new caravan.

 This is a 2012 Lets Stitch project the Travel Wallet by Cheryl Goss.
 The inside of the wallet.
This is an IPad cover this one is designed by Natalie Ross In Stitches.  I so have to make one of these for myself.  I have used Vintage Modern fabrics by Bonnie & Camille apart from the stitching fabric which is a tone on tone.  It was really lovely to make and went together really well.

I have a couple of other things that I want to make to go with these I only hope I have time to do it.

In between my stitching I have been painting my sewing room with the help of my parents.  I now have to get a new window as the current one is rotting.

Until next time happy stitching, quilting or painting.

2 comments:

  1. Your projects are beautiful, I love vintage modern fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a lovely present Kim,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete