Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

Can you believe that it is Christmas already every year seems to go faster and faster and the quilting pile seems to get bigger and bigger with all the lovely new things that come out and the old things that I never seem to have time to do.

In the last couple of weeks I have been working on a couple of projects.  It was very hot yesterday so I put the cooler on and my Hawaii 50 DVD and did a bit of stitching very relaxing.

 I have been sewing together my On A Whim blocks.  A design by Camille Roskelley with her Vintage Modern fabrics.
 This is a new project by Gail Pan Summer Bouquet I have cut out the blocks and have done some tracing for the embroidery but still more to do.  I am using totally different fabrics to what Gail uses so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

 These are some of my Marmalade blocks another design by Camille and am using her Marmalade range of fabric I thought it was fitting to have double Marmalade.  I am up to blanket stitching the petals on.



This is a design by Lynette Anderson Reindeer Express which was featured in Homespun and features Lynette's range of Christmas Fun fabric.  It is amazing how creased the fabric gets as you work.  I need to add the applique hearts which feature in the corners I was just waiting on the fabric which I got during the week.

I hope everyone has  a very Merry Christmas and enjoys their day tomorrow and gets some lovely presents.

Until next time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment