Sunday, November 4, 2012

Christmas Stitching & More

I have been working on a few Christmas projects and have even managed to complete one of the QFD Christmas in July projects.

 Gail Pan's QFD Christmas in July project.  I had it sitting there waiting to sew on the binding for ages so I finally got around to doing it.

 One of the projects from Lynette Anderson's Stitch for Christmas book using her Christmas Fun range of fabrics.
 Block 4 of the Fat Quarter Shop's Mystery BOM.

 Two more blocks from my Quilt Aid Quilt.  Five more to go but some are half done.



Four more blocks from my Merry Merry Snowmen Quilt.  Just waiting for the last block to arrive then I can put it all together.

Hope to catch up with everyone during QFD's Let's Stitch.

Until new time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment