Monday, October 22, 2012

Stitching

The weekend before last I went to Katoomba in the Blue Mountains to a Quilting Retreat run by Karen at the Stitching Post.  There were three designers Gail Pan, Lisa of Fig n Berry Designs and Carol of Cherry Pie Designs.  Each designer had two lovely patterns to make.  I also purchased a bit more than a few patterns to make at some stage.

This is the project I started with.

 A Christmas Table Runner.  These are the two ends I have the centre still to do.
 These are some of the patterns I purchased.
 Karen made all the attendees a bird out of Vintage Modern fabric mine will have pride of place on my Christmas Tree.  We also received a journal cover.
I had some time to do a few other things since I wasn't working.

 One of my cousin's is expecting a baby very soon so I finished off my blue scrappy top - she is having a boy.

 This is a Rosalie Quinlan stitchery which after it gets ironed will be put on a canvas.

This is the centre of my Quilt Aid quilt.  I am working on a couple of the blocks and am getting there slowing.

Until next time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment