Monday, September 3, 2012

All over the place

Sorry for being gone so long.  I need a dollar for every time I have said this to you all I would be on my way to being rich.  I purchased myself an IPad so got a bit distracted using it and playing games (where did all that time go)!

I have been doing some sewing as well not just playing games.  I have been jumping all over the place with my projects I always blame the fact that I am a Gemini for not being able to stick to one project.

Lets take a look at what I have started.


 This is the beginning of my Elephant Parade quilt designed by Sew Little Patterns.  This is a gift for one of the girls at work who is expecting her first baby next February.  We are all really excited for her.


This is my first blocks of In Full Bloom by Lynette Anderson Designs.

 The start of a Christmas decoration for a girlfriend as long as I finish it.

 The start of Petit Project Bag designed by Rosalie Quinlan.  Just a bit more satin stitch to go and then it will be ready to sew up.  It uses the lovely Cottage Garden Threads which I just adore.

This is the start of a Christmas Stocking from Lynette Anderson's new book Stitch It for Christmas using some of her Christmas Fun range of fabric.

 These are my Churn Dash blocks for a quilt I am making.  The pattern is by Basicgrey using their fabric range Hello Luscious and the Quilt Pattern is called Happy Churn Dash.  I am going to buy myself a design wall so I don't have to crawl around the fall so this quilt may stay as blocks until I get this.

This is the centre of Janelle Wind's Christmas in July project Christmas in the Cabin I have borders to add but I really enjoyed making this so far.

Hopefully next time something may be finished or at least a quilt top.

Until then happy stitching.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    I just luv the elephant, did you select all the fabrics yourself?

    Can't wait to se more

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,

      I purchased this as a kit. Sorry I only just found your comment.

      Delete