Saturday, July 7, 2012

Christmas in July

It is Christmas in July again at Quilt Fabric Delights with lots of lovely projects and much fun in the chat room and on the forum.

I haven't started any projects as yet but this is what I have been up to over the last couple of weeks


 These are my Vintage Holiday blocks made from Vintage Modern by Thimble Blossoms - Camille Roskelley just need to do the sashings and put on the borders.

 Another block of Mikayla's quilt just need to add the features and then I will be up to putting the blocks together before adding more applique.  Hopefully this will be ready by Christmas and that will be a present sorted.
Hair clips and ties for Mikayla and her friend for when I go to visit.  Mikayla's are the purple ones by special request.

Until next time happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment