Monday, July 9, 2012

Christmas in July 1 and 2

Hi everyone,

I am just posting photos of some of the projects I have made from the patterns from the first two Christmas in July.  I do have other projects which are not yet completed.

 Merry Christmas gift bag designed by Melissa Goodsell
This Christmas Night designed by Gail Pan.
 Christmas Wreath designed by Gail Pan.
 This was my gift from the 1st Christmas in July swap.

 Ginger Snap designed by Rachel Measham-Pywell

Christmas Joy designed by Rachael Merrick


 Snowball's for Christmas by Natalie Lymer Cinderberry Stitches
Another Ginger Snap.

I know I have a couple of unfinished projects and another finished project which I must not have taken a photo of.  I will dig it out for show and tell.  I also confess to having a couple of kits which I haven't started.  Don't think I am alone on that count.  Must dig them out and make a start.

Until next time Happy Stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment