Monday, June 11, 2012

Progress!!

Finally feel like I am making some progress.

 This is my Hopscotch quilt.  I have started putting the blocks together.  I have found I need to lay it out as I pin to make sure I have pinned the right way.

 This is Layer Cake 3.  I have used up some of the stash in this one.  Both this quilts are Thimble Blossom patterns by Camille Roskelley.

 This is my next Christmas Club block.  Needs to be blanket stitched.

 This is Peppermint Pizzazz by Bonnie of Cottonway (Bonnie is Camille's Mum).  Using their Vintage Modern fabric.  It was fun to make.  I wanted to make up some of my Vintage Modern so this has been my project of the week.  I am so proud of myself that I didn't get distracted onto something else.  In to the quilting pile for this one now.


Blocks 4 and 5 of Merry Merry Snowmen.  This also need to be blanket stitched but getting there.

Until next time happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects Kim, your hopscotch quilt looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete