Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bonnie & Camille

If you follow this blog you will know that I am a big fan of Bonnie & Camille fabrics but also their patterns.  I had lots of photos to take of the many different projects I am making using their patterns and/or fabrics but the battery in the camera went flat so the rest will have to wait until another post.






 These are the rest of my Swoon blocks using Ruby fabric.  I am now up to doing the sashings.

I won a charm pack from Sarah - Quilt Fabric Delights so I have used it in this pattern by Bonnie - Cotton Way called Jack & Jill.  I put my circles on a bit different to what the pattern said and tested out my machine's blanket stitching for the first time.  I was about to take a close up picture when the battery died.

Until next time happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Your swoon blocks look so good in Ruby. I love your circle quilt, its so pretty.

    ReplyDelete