Sunday, March 4, 2012

Stitching Frenzy

Since last post I have had a bit of a stitching frenzy.

I have finished sewing on the beads for the flowergirl dresses.  Yeah!!!  I will have photos next time.  The wedding is next Sunday.

I have made a bag, completed two quilt tops, done a stitchery and put together the next two blocks for Blueberry Botanicals.  Take a look.

 This quilt is called Square One from my favourite book Simplify by Camille Roskelley.  I had the blocks together just needed to sew them into rows and add the borders.

This quilt is called Step in Time and is in issue 105 of Australian Homespun.

I now have some machine quilting to do - will need to get some more wadding.

 I got the pattern for this bag from Bagilicious Club but have used very different fabrics.  It is by Sweetwater and called Authentic Bag.
This is the B block from a stitchery quilt.  It is by Crabapple Hill and called Snowmen A to Zzzz.  It is very cute.  I needed to find a portable project to take to class last weekend so I did this.

Block 2 of Blueberry Botanicals.

Block 4 of Blueberry Botanicals.  This month there are two blocks to do.  I am doing the blanket stitching by hand but it shouldn't take too long to do.

Off to make a little pressie for a friend's birthday on Friday.

Until next time happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    You've been busy getting Step in Time together so quickly - it looks great. We'd love you to send us an email when it's finished for possible inclusion in Readers' Showcase.
    Regards,
    Deputy Editor, Homespun

    ReplyDelete