Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Apologies

Sorry for being missing over the last couple of weeks.  It has been a bit of a stressful time.  My boss' wife passed away last Friday after a battle with cancer.  I have worked in the same job for nearly 18 years and because it is such a small firm it is like a little extended family with most people having worked there for five or more years.

I have been doing some quilting and have finished a couple of quilts I just haven't had a chance to lay them out and take some photos but I hope to do so if not this weekend then over the Easter break.

I did manage to take a quick photo of this.

It is from Homespun magazine from last year and is part of a sewing set.  This is the sewing mat I still have the thread catcher, pin cushion and sewing machine cover to make.  I think another job for over Easter.  I am really looking forward to the time off over Easter I need to recharge my batteries.

Until next time happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment