Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

Happy New Year!!

This year I have made some crafty resolutions:

1.  To finish some of my long outstanding projects.  I think I resolve to do this every year and I think I did okay last year finishing off some things but I have a couple of projects in mind that I really should complete.  My problem is that I see a new pattern/kit/fabric and just have to have and then start it.

2.  To make a dent in the stash.  At the moment some of the drawers don't close very well.  So this year is the year of the Scrappy Challenge.

3.  To blog a bit more often.

4.  To make presents for friends and family for Christmas.  I have always thought this would be a lovely thing to do and I have made the odd gift but not for everyone in the one year.  I thought I would need to start now so I have.


This is a pattern by Thimble Blossoms called Merry and in line with the Year of the Scrappy Challenge I have used fabrics from the stash.  I think the hexagon stocking could become very addictive.

Until next time Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment