Sunday, January 8, 2012

Keeping Up the Resolutions

Okay I think  I am doing good with the resolutions oh except perhaps the blogging more but I have been working on the others.

 My next hexie stocking.  The front only has been done so far but like I said they could become addictive.


This is made from some left over fabric from my Swoon quilt which is still a work in progress.  I using the left overs to make some doll quilts.

This is part of my Girls Day Out quilt by Libby Richardson which has been a work in progress for a while and one of my projects that I want to finish this year.


I haven't been the only creative one in my family this week.  My nephews are visiting from Katherine and made these pictures for me.  I gave them some scraps to use.

This is my niece Mikayla.  

This is Thomas with his DS wearing the t-shirt I got him while I was away and has told me it is his favourite t-shirt.

This is Joshua the cheeky one.

Until next time happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment