Sunday, January 15, 2012

Finished

I have finished off my first project for the year

 It was one of the projects from Christmas in July 2011.  I used Jovial by Basic Grey fabrics and quilted it myself.  I finished it off differently to the pattern  I am really pleased with how it turned out.

The next block for my Swoon quilt  It does need an iron.  I have five more blocks to go.
Some hair bands.  I got this kit at the Craft and Sewing Show last October and have some hair clips to make as well.  The kit has a little tool to make it so easy to cover the buttons.  The shop I got it from is www.sewmaterialistic.com.au and I must get some more hair clips to make more they are so cute and easy.

Movie Review

Yesterday I went and saw the Descendants with George Clooney it was a great film but a little sad.

Until next time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment