Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Can you believe that it is Christmas Eve?  It has come around very quickly.  The last two weeks have just flown by.  Last weekend I went with the girls from work to see New Year's Eve.  I really enjoyed it.  New York for New Year's Eve is now on the to do list to see the ball drop.

I have found some time to do a bit of stitching and have completed two Cinderberry Stitches quilts that you will have seen as works in progress.

 Snowballs for Christmas I just need to attach the buttons but haven't decided how I will do it just yet.

Quilt Market quilt which is entirely complete just needs a hanger oh and a spot to hang I need to do some rearranging.

These are some close ups of my Dream Big Quilt.  It finally arrived back from the quilters and I have begun putting on the binding but it has become too hot to continue so it has come to a stand still.  I wanted to show the quilting but it hasn't come out too well in the photos.

Until next time wishing you all a very Merry Christmas enjoy the day with loved ones and I hope you all get lots of crafty presents.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment