Monday, November 7, 2011

Quilt Aid More Ruby and a Little Christmas

I decided this year I would make the Quilt Aid quilt and was thrilled to find they were using the Ruby range of fabric.  So these arrived last week in the post.

I am waiting on four more blocks to arrive so hopefully they are not too far away.  Needless to say I couldn't wait to start.  The progress so far.

It was hard to decide where to start as all the blocks are so nice.

I also started another quilt Swoon by Camille Roskelley again I am using Ruby this is the first block.

I was really pleased with how it went together.  I now have quite a bit of cutting to do.  It is a big quilt this block is 24.5 inches.

And just so you don't think I am making everything with Ruby here is some of my Scandinavian Christmas which I have gone back to.

Practising my needleturn on the hearts for the outside border.

Until next time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment