Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lots to Show

Not sure where the last few weeks have gone.  I hurt my back so have been taking it a bit easy no sweeping or vacuuming - more sewing time.

I purchased a darning foot for my machine so have been doing some machine quilting to practice.






I need to practice some more my stitches weren't very even but have really enjoyed having a go a free motion quilting.  I have a free more projects to practice on.

This is Times Gone By by Hugs n Kisses which I have been doing as a class.  There is one more class left and I just have some stitching to do on this month's quilt.


These are some of the stitcheries from the Market Folk Quilt by Cinderberry Stitches from the Cotton Floss book.  I am up to the last one.  I am using some of my Ruby fabric in this quilt.

These are some blocks from a quilt I am making using Ruby the pattern is from a magazine.

Until next time happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment