Monday, September 5, 2011

Sewing

I am having a couple of weeks off work so am spending some time sewing.  I discovered whilst sorting out my sewing room that I have a lot of UFO's as well as many not yet started.  This is what I have done so far.

From the scrap box.


All the fabrics in the quilt above came from the stash.  Once I get my new machine I will have a go a quilting this one myself.  Need to keep saving.


This quilt is a project from Christmas in July it is by Rachael Merrick and is called Christmas Joy.  I have used the Jovial range of fabric.

This bag is from Bagalicious Club and is by Janelle Wind called Friday Girl which I finally finished.

So two more tops for the quilting pile and one fully completed bag.

Until next time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment