Thursday, September 29, 2011

Missing In Action

Sorry I have been missing in action for a couple of week but you may remember that I set myself a deadline of the end of the month to complete my Life is Beautiful and with great excitement I can announce it is finished yeah yahoo!! and before the deadline with the last stitch in the binding last night.  It is quite a large quilt so my photo is all the best but here it is.


A close up.

I also made this for my cousin who just had a baby Casey John.

Cute.

Now I wonder what else I can find in the stash to work on.

I am hopefully picking up my quilt on Saturday from the machine quilter so I will have binding to sew on so I will be able to snuggle under it whilst I sew since we are having another blast from the South Pole.

Until next time happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment