Sunday, August 7, 2011

Christmas In July

I've finished a Christmas in July project.  Okay yes I am bragging.


It is Ginger Snap by Rachel Measham-Pywell from Four Wise Monkeys.  I have used Lynette Anderson's Scandinavian Christmas fabric range and instead of buttons I have used crystals.  It was so quick and easy to make just like the pattern said.  It even has a present inside so I have one present gift wrapped already. (Now I am really bragging).   I am going to make a few more of these bags but instead of doing stitcheries I thought I could fussy cut some Christmas fabrics even quicker.

Until next time happy stitching

5 comments:

  1. Looks ADORABLE! Great idea about the fussy cutting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Good on your for bragging (or should that be bagging)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Kim. I think you are the first one to finish anything. Patti Fletcher from Christmas in July

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fantastic job! Just love it

    ReplyDelete