Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Travels

Finally have some time to do a post.

Have been having a wonderful time and have taken many photos which I will post up when I get home much easier as I have so many to choose from to show.

I have found some lovely quilt shops on my travels so now have a few more projects to add to the stash.

Western Canada is really special and I can highly recommend it as a trip.  Whilst in Banff it snowed which is the first time I have ever been in the snow.

I have also done the Alaskan Cruise which was really something.  I did a helicopter flight landing on two glaciers.  I also tried my hand or should I say breath at glass blowing took a bit of effort but I managed to make a small bauble.  Apparently the colours show better if it is small.

After the cruise I flew to Toronto to meet up for my second tour.  I spent my birthday at Niagra Falls getting soaked on the Maid of the Mist fun.  Have been to Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and today we have arrived in the United States and have today and tomorrow at Bar Harbor.

Until next time happy stitching

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a fantastic time Kim. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete