Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bliss

I have a confession to make.  I proudly announce that I am addicted to the Bliss range of fabric.  I purchased new kit from this range of fabric that I saw in the magazine so I have been cutting and making Flying Geese.  This is the progress so far.

Ah Bliss.

I have completed a quilt top from my Simplify book by Camille Roskelley This one is called Sweet Pea and it will have a scalloped border once it has all been quilted.  I have used Buttercup by Fig Tree Quilts

I really love the Simplify book and am making a few more quilts from the book.  All the patterns in the book use precuts which saves some time in the cutting department.

I have also been working on Life is Beautiful.  Here is some of the blocks so far.

I also today attend AQC - Australasian Quilting Convention.  I really enjoy looking at the quilt displays.  There are so many talented quilters you do really great needle turn.  There were also lots of shops but I refrained from buying too much but did get a couple of things which I will show you when I work on them.

In other news it is now only two weeks to go until I head off on my big trip.  I now have all my documents and have started packing and organising things for my departure.  The excitement is building.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim - Remember me? Your "Life Is Beautiful" blocks look great. Your appliqued circles are perfect!

    ReplyDelete